We are hiring a contract Character Artist
- Full time 18 - 20 month contract
- Responsible for drawing character art
- Reports to the project's art director
- Remote position
We're looking for:
- A strong portfolio
- Someone who fits in well with our collaborative, creative culture
- Someone who can draw clean lineart
- Someone capable of following art direction closely
- A strong sense for proportions
- Someone who can follow a precise workflow
- Experience with Blender basics is a plus
- The makers of GNOG, Lara Croft GO: The Mirror of Spirits, and Winding Worlds
- Making new and exciting things
- A 10-person studio
- Creative, experimental, respectful of each other
KO_OP is hiring a character artist to work alongside our art team on an upcoming game that features a heavy amount of unique character art.
The position requires 35-40 hours' work a week. The rate for this position is 25$ CAD per hour.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in clean line art and strong attention to detail. This is a contract full time position for 18 - 20 months. We will be conducting paid art tests with our favourite candidates. Preference given to local Montreal candidates, but remote applicants will be accepted. Candidates will be expected to work remotely but may be asked to meet and work from the office from time to time.
Apply here with your Portfolio: Jobs Email
Unfortunately due to the large amount of emails we get, only finalists may be contacted.